Position Title: Registered Dietitian
Position Summary: The Registered Dietitian provides medical nutrition therapy and dietetics counseling services to patients in person and via telemedicine.
- Conduct initial nutrition consultation.
- Conduct group classes in nutrition and dietetics.
- Monitor patient behavior goals.
- Conduct follow up meetings via telemedicine.
- Complete all required forms correctly and immediately to provide the medical provider with information utilized in patient assessment.
- Responsible for patient education.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly environment for patients and visitors by performing the selected assigned duties.
- Models quality patient/customer services by demonstrating a willingness to serve all customers at all times, maintaining an awareness of patient needs and utilizing the initiative to respond to those needs within skill level and scope of practice.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science Nutrition and Dietetics.
Experience: Experience as RD in clinic or hospital setting.